Enter your e-mail
Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by EDUMANITYAB, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
1. Your GoYmp.org Account. If you create an account on the Website, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account , and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account. You must immediately notify EDUMANITYAB of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. EDUMANITYAB will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
2.Responsibility of Contributors. If you post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the Content is not unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of anothers privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
By submitting Content to EDUMANITYAB for inclusion on our Website, you grant EDUMANITYAB a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content. If you delete Content, EDUMANITYAB will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the Website, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, EDUMANITYAB has the right (though not the obligation) to, in EDUMANITYAB’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in EDUMANITYAB’s reasonable opinion, violates any EDUMANITYAB policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in EDUMANITYAB’s sole discretion. EDUMANITYAB will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
3. Responsibility of Website Visitors. EDUMANITYAB has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, EDUMANITYAB does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. EDUMANITYAB disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
4. Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which GoYmp.org links, and that link to GoYmp.org. EDUMANITYAB does not have any control over those non-EDUMANITYAB websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-EDUMANITYAB website or webpage, EDUMANITYAB does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. EDUMANITYAB disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-EDUMANITYAB websites and webpages.
5. Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As EDUMANITYAB asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by GoYmp.org violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify EDUMANITYAB in accordance with EDUMANITYAB’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. EDUMANITYAB will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. EDUMANITYAB will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of EDUMANITYAB or others. In the case of such termination, EDUMANITYAB will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to EDUMANITYAB.
6. Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from EDUMANITYAB to you any EDUMANITYAB or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with EDUMANITYAB. EDUMANITYAB, GoYmp.org, the GoYmp.org logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with GoYmp.org, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of EDUMANITYAB or EDUMANITYAB’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any EDUMANITYAB or third-party trademarks.
7. Changes. EDUMANITYAB reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. EDUMANITYAB may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
8. Termination. EDUMANITYAB may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your GoYmp.org account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. EDUMANITYAB and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither EDUMANITYAB nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. If you’re actually reading this, here’s a treat. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
10. Limitation of Liability. In no event will EDUMANITYAB, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to EDUMANITYAB under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. EDUMANITYAB shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
12. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless EDUMANITYAB, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between EDUMANITYAB and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of EDUMANITYAB, or by the posting by EDUMANITYAB of a revised version.
Your privacy is critically important to us. At Edumanity AB we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what’s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
Like most website operators, Edumanity AB collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Edumanity AB’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Edumanity AB’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Edumanity AB may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Edumanity AB also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users.Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Edumanity AB’s websites choose to interact with Edumanity AB in ways that require Edumanity AB to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Edumanity AB gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up with a name and email address. Edumanity AB collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Edumanity AB.Aggregated Statistics
Edumanity AB may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, Edumanity AB may monitor the most popular pages on the GoYmp.org site. Edumanity AB may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Edumanity AB does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Edumanity AB discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Edumanity AB’s behalf or to provide services available at Edumanity AB’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Edumanity AB’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Edumanity AB will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Edumanity AB discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Edumanity AB believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Edumanity AB, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Edumanity AB website and have supplied your email address, Edumanity AB may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what’s going on with Edumanity AB and our products. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Edumanity AB takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.Cookies
The registration is now complete. We have sent you an e-mail with an activation link. If you do not receive an e-mail within an hour, please check your spam folder.
Check your e-mail!
The registration could not be completed.